Screen Capture in MAC OSX . [Unsure of previous version compatibility]
- Capture the entire desktop to a file.
- Press Command-Shift-3.
- Capture the entire desktop to the clipboard.
- Press Command-Control-Shift-3.
- Capture a portion of the desktop to a file. [Use the cursor to select the area for capture.]
- Press Command-Shift-4
- Capture a specific application window to a file. [Select the application window with the camera.]
- Press Command-Shift-4, then press the Spacebar.
Hope this helps.
All information is provided on an AS-IS basis, with no warranties and confers no rights.